bora dai meu irmão andas desaparecidoA|exandre Escreveu:Boas,
Podes colocar o "?" no meu nome... tudo indica que também estarei presente![]()
Abraço
This my car
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
Espanhóis ja sao bastantes e todos praticamente com a velha guarda 
Hi all!
Sorry for my language... I don't speak portuguese, so I'll try to speak in english because is the most "universal" language, hehehe
I'm from clubseatleon.net in Spain, and I just want to say that we are very excited with this event, and currently we have more than 20 cars in our participant list (and I hope this number increase until the event), so I'm sure that this "encontro de verão" will be great!
Thank you for the organization (I know the organization difficulties of this kind of events), and see you soon!!
Regards from Spain!
Sorry for my language... I don't speak portuguese, so I'll try to speak in english because is the most "universal" language, hehehe
I'm from clubseatleon.net in Spain, and I just want to say that we are very excited with this event, and currently we have more than 20 cars in our participant list (and I hope this number increase until the event), so I'm sure that this "encontro de verão" will be great!
Thank you for the organization (I know the organization difficulties of this kind of events), and see you soon!!
Regards from Spain!
é so brutos
nossos hermanos é quase tudo 1m
nao devo ir tou a bulir a ver se consigo trocar o 1ºdia
nossos hermanos é quase tudo 1m
nao devo ir tou a bulir a ver se consigo trocar o 1ºdia
feedback
http://leonclubpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27654

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Seat leon 1.9tdi TopSport '02
Seat ibiza 6k2 1.9sdi '00
toyota celica 2.0gti twim-cam '89
suzuki gsx-r 750 '91
kawasaki kx 125
kawasaki ninja zx3r '14
http://leonclubpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27654

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Seat leon 1.9tdi TopSport '02
Seat ibiza 6k2 1.9sdi '00
toyota celica 2.0gti twim-cam '89
suzuki gsx-r 750 '91
kawasaki kx 125
kawasaki ninja zx3r '14
Wtf???????????
Lista:
Jccj e Vera 1M
Joaofrja, Irma e Diogo 1P
Varela_fr 1M
Hugo Gomes 1P??
Sandro_R 1P
França ??
Miguel Fr 1M
Pintotdi e Joana Ibiza 6L
Pedro FS 1P
Rezina 1M ??
Dannylord, namorada e amigo 1M
Tiago Ferreira 1P
Loirinhuh_20 1P
leonracer 1P
Kajó
NNando
AMAFR 1P??
Alexandre 1P??
Lista Espanhola
Diso 1M
BhEaN e Virgin1M
TubacosFR 1M
El asturiano 1M
evaristo5 1P
socolate + 1 1M
alanitu + 1 Toledo 1P
RVG + 1 1P
Jaramillo 1M
Fonti 1M
Danni 5F??
Thor 1M
isaias 1P
vittyprojekt 1M
Josete 1M
Masa5891 1M
Cantona 1M
flow 5F
dugonve 1M
jcbg1975 + 1 1M
Toledoman Toledo 1P
esta a se compor
Lista:
Jccj e Vera 1M
Joaofrja, Irma e Diogo 1P
Varela_fr 1M
Hugo Gomes 1P??
Sandro_R 1P
França ??
Miguel Fr 1M
Pintotdi e Joana Ibiza 6L
Pedro FS 1P
Rezina 1M ??
Dannylord, namorada e amigo 1M
Tiago Ferreira 1P
Loirinhuh_20 1P
leonracer 1P
Kajó
NNando
AMAFR 1P??
Alexandre 1P??
Lista Espanhola
Diso 1M
BhEaN e Virgin1M
TubacosFR 1M
El asturiano 1M
evaristo5 1P
socolate + 1 1M
alanitu + 1 Toledo 1P
RVG + 1 1P
Jaramillo 1M
Fonti 1M
Danni 5F??
Thor 1M
isaias 1P
vittyprojekt 1M
Josete 1M
Masa5891 1M
Cantona 1M
flow 5F
dugonve 1M
jcbg1975 + 1 1M
Toledoman Toledo 1P
esta a se compor
This my car
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
duvido que venhas mas a ver ate laMarcelino Escreveu:é so brutos
nossos hermanos é quase tudo 1m
nao devo ir tou a bulir a ver se consigo trocar o 1ºdia
This my car
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
BhEaN Escreveu:Hi all!
Sorry for my language... I don't speak portuguese, so I'll try to speak in english because is the most "universal" language, hehehe
I'm from clubseatleon.net in Spain, and I just want to say that we are very excited with this event, and currently we have more than 20 cars in our participant list (and I hope this number increase until the event), so I'm sure that this "encontro de verão" will be great!
Thank you for the organization (I know the organization difficulties of this kind of events), and see you soon!!
Regards from Spain!
hello BhEan
Now this friend anything the translator Goolgle not solve eheheh
have more than 20 cars on your list for this great meeting and very good
we are all very excited to meet
surely to organize this great event requires a lot of responsibility but with the strength of us all makes everything easier
a big hug from Portugal varela_fr
up soon guys
PS: I know not write in English if it is poorly written and blame the google translator
This my car
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
BeHaNBhEaN Escreveu:Hi all!
Sorry for my language... I don't speak portuguese, so I'll try to speak in english because is the most "universal" language, hehehe
I'm from clubseatleon.net in Spain, and I just want to say that we are very excited with this event, and currently we have more than 20 cars in our participant list (and I hope this number increase until the event), so I'm sure that this "encontro de verão" will be great!
Thank you for the organization (I know the organization difficulties of this kind of events), and see you soon!!
Regards from Spain!
Friend are doing the POSSIBLE so that everything goes for the best.
I hope to get well exceed the expectations of all who come a beautiful encounter.
José Jesus
Organizador
9ºAniversario LeonClubPt e 3º Ibérico Mealhada/Cantanhede 28 e 29-06-2014
Zé_do_Cupra 4
Feedback http://www.leonclubpt.com/forum/viewtop ... 40&t=33178
Seat Leon 1M Cupra4 Tdi 150Cv «VG»
Seat Toledo 1M 150Cv «SD»
Honda Hornet 600 «AC»
9ºAniversario LeonClubPt e 3º Ibérico Mealhada/Cantanhede 28 e 29-06-2014
Zé_do_Cupra 4
Feedback http://www.leonclubpt.com/forum/viewtop ... 40&t=33178
Seat Leon 1M Cupra4 Tdi 150Cv «VG»
Seat Toledo 1M 150Cv «SD»
Honda Hornet 600 «AC»
Estou a ver que vai ser um grande encontro

Duarte Silva™
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
varela_fr Escreveu:duvido que venhas mas a ver ate laMarcelino Escreveu:é so brutos
nossos hermanos é quase tudo 1m
nao devo ir tou a bulir a ver se consigo trocar o 1ºdia
eheh my friend isto dos leon´s ja vem a alguns anos, infelizmente a vida muda e aparecem novas prioridades, mas a ver vamos
feedback
http://leonclubpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27654

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Seat leon 1.9tdi TopSport '02
Seat ibiza 6k2 1.9sdi '00
toyota celica 2.0gti twim-cam '89
suzuki gsx-r 750 '91
kawasaki kx 125
kawasaki ninja zx3r '14
http://leonclubpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27654

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Seat leon 1.9tdi TopSport '02
Seat ibiza 6k2 1.9sdi '00
toyota celica 2.0gti twim-cam '89
suzuki gsx-r 750 '91
kawasaki kx 125
kawasaki ninja zx3r '14
claroloirinhuh_20 Escreveu:Estou a ver que vai ser um grande encontro![]()
![]()
This my car
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
Estamos presentevarela_fr Escreveu:claroloirinhuh_20 Escreveu:Estou a ver que vai ser um grande encontro![]()
![]()
Duarte Silva™
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
Oh yesloirinhuh_20 Escreveu:Estamos presentevarela_fr Escreveu:claroloirinhuh_20 Escreveu:Estou a ver que vai ser um grande encontro![]()
![]()
![]()
Nem mais amigo sandro

Duarte Silva™
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
mas e que e mesmo devagar pois não tenho intenções de lavar o carro la ne

This my car
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
Eu também devo ir. Confirmo mais em cima mas estou cá em Lisboa por isso deve dar.

Vou sempre coladinho a ti e empurro-te, que essa carroça arrasta-se!Pedro_FS Escreveu:Eu vou pela IC1 (estrada velha)devagarinho e a passear até a mealhada![]()
sem pressa
Vamos fazer um comboiozinho

Duarte Silva™
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
se estrada for a maneira e tal poderá ser uma opção amigo PedroPedro_FS Escreveu:Eu vou pela IC1 (estrada velha)devagarinho e a passear até a mealhada![]()
sem pressa
e que de alverca ate cantanhde pela A1 sao 15€ so pra ir e depois 15€ para vir
ate vai se ver a melhor opção
This my car
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
Por mim é como quiseremvarela_fr Escreveu:se estrada for a maneira e tal poderá ser uma opção amigo PedroPedro_FS Escreveu:Eu vou pela IC1 (estrada velha)devagarinho e a passear até a mealhada![]()
sem pressa
![]()
e que de alverca ate cantanhde pela A1 sao 15€ so pra ir e depois 15€ para vir![]()
![]()
![]()
ate vai se ver a melhor opção
Duarte Silva™
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
x2 tenho via verde nao o vejo "sair"
mas havemos de combinar
mas havemos de combinar
This my car
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
Eu tambem tenho por isso nao tem stressvarela_fr Escreveu:x2 tenho via verde nao o vejo "sair"![]()
![]()
![]()
mas havemos de combinar
Mas se quiserem passear e mostrar os canhoes estão ah vontade
Não se esqueçam que por nacional são quase 4h
Duarte Silva™
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
Existem muitas opçoes ate mealhada?
Cumprimentos
Cumprimentos
Não muitasDannylord Escreveu:Existem muitas opçoes ate mealhada?
Cumprimentos
Duarte Silva™
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
" Seat Leon ? Emoção Pra Valer . . . "

Projecto: http://leonclub.pt/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=26431
A todos os user deste grande forum divulguem este grande encontro para juntar o maior numero de participantes. uma vez que vem pessoal do clubseatleon.net temos de os receber em grande ne pessoal
a quem tem facebook, twitter, instagram etc etc etc divulguem
abraço a todos
a quem tem facebook, twitter, instagram etc etc etc divulguem
abraço a todos
This my car
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
This designed in Germany...Built in Spain...And perfected in Portugal...
Feeback
Leon fr "HC" Project by Varela_fr
